Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DONEGAL, INCH, CHURCH (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DONEGAL, INCH, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1766
Nature: New church built as chapel-of-ease in Templemore parish. (In ruins)
Refs: J.B. Leslie, Derry Clegy and Parishes (1937), 235; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 318;   F.W. Fawcett and D.W.T. Crooks, eds., Clergy of Derry & Raphoe (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1999),  146(illus.).

Name: WELLAND & GILLESPIE
Building: CO. DONEGAL, INCH, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1869
Nature: New robing room (added to church of 1766). Contractor: G. & R. Ferguson.
Refs: Drawing, signed by W & G and G. & R. Ferguson, July 1869, in RCB Library, Portfolio 10A