Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. CLARE, CLONLARA, CHURCH (CI, KILTINANLEA PARISH)

Name: PAIN, JAMES
Building: CO. CLARE, CLONLARA, CHURCH (CI, KILTINANLEA PARISH)
Date: 1830
Nature: Addition of pinnacled square tower to church of 1782. Grant of £300 from Board of First Fruits.
Refs: David Lee & Debbie Jacobs, James Pain, architect (Limerick Civic Trust, 2005), 167

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. CLARE, CLONLARA, CHURCH (CI, KILTINANLEA PARISH)
Date: 1892
Nature: Extensive alts. & imps. made: addition of chancel, organ chamber and vestry, also memorial window to Lady Dillon Massy in Bath & Portland stone by Mssrs. Harrison, Gt. Brunswick St.
Refs: IB 34, 1 Oct 1892, 211; illus. in Adrian Hewson, ed., Inspiring Stones: a history of the Church of Ireland Dioceses of Limerick, Ardfert, Aghadoe, Killaloe, Kilfenora, Clonfert, Kilmacduagh & Emly (1995), 122

Name: HARRISON, C.W., & SONS *
Building: CO. CLARE, CLONLARA, CHURCH (CI, KILTINANLEA PARISH)
Date: 1892
Nature: Memorial window to Lady Dillon Massy in Bath & Portland stone by Mssrs. Harrison, Gt. Brunswick St.
Refs: IB 34, 1 Oct 1892, 211