Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ANTRIM, GLENARM, GLEBE HOUSE

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ANTRIM, GLENARM, GLEBE HOUSE
Date: 1813
Nature: '…the glebe-house, which is situated about 1½ mile from the church;, near the sea-shore, was built in 1813 by aid of a gift of £450 and a loan of £46 from the late Board of First Fruits…'
Refs: S. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 624