Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. KILKENNY, WHITECHURCH, CHURCH (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. KILKENNY, WHITECHURCH, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1766ca
Nature: The church is a neat building with a spire, erected by Archbishop Cox, and to which in 1766, the late Board of First Fruits gave £200, and in 1820, £300.'
Refs: S. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1837), ii, 714