||CO. CORK, CASTLETOWNBERE, CHURCH OF ST PETER (CI, KILACONENAGH PARISH)
||New church, consecrated Jul or Aug 1841. Later enlarged and improved. (This church appears to be a successor to the church described by Lewis as 'a small neat edifice, with a low square tower, towards the erection of which the late Board of First Fruits granted a loan of £500.')
S. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 48; JCHAS (1923), 36; Christian Examiner 2, no. 8, 1 Aug 1841, 255.