Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, LURGAN, FREE SCHOOL

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ARMAGH, LURGAN, FREE SCHOOL
Date: 1812
Nature: 'very neat', built 1812 for £850. repairs, 1834.
Refs: Memoir (with plan) by Thomas McIlroy, 5 Oct 1837, in Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 1: Parishes of Co. Armagh, 1835-9, 115