Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, CROSSMAGLEN, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (RC, LOWER CREGGAN PARISH)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ARMAGH, CROSSMAGLEN, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (RC, LOWER CREGGAN PARISH)
Date: 1838
Nature: New church in progress, Mar 1838, replacing 'Buckland' chapel of 1817.
Refs: Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 1: Parishes of Co. Armagh, 1835-9, 27

Name: MAYER & CO. *#
Building: CO. ARMAGH, CROSSMAGLEN, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (RC, LOWER CREGGAN PARISH)
Date: ?
Nature: Stained glass in sanctuary lancet windows.
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 305.