Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, KILCLIEF, CHURCH OF ST MALACHY (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, KILCLIEF, CHURCH OF ST MALACHY (RC)
Date: 1785
Nature: New church, for Rev. John Fitzsimons in townland of Ballywooden.
Refs: Datestone on church; James O’Laverty, An historical account of the Diocese of Down and Connor, Ancient and Modern (1878), ?; G.P. Bell, C.E.B. Brett, R. Matthew, Portaferry & Strangford (UAHS, 1969), 36 (no. 161)