Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, CARRICKMANNAN, CHURCH (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, CARRICKMANNAN, CHURCH (RC)
Date: 1839
Nature: Church of 1807 almost entirely rebuilt after suffering sever storm damage on 6 Jan 1839. £300 spent by Father Magill on enlargement and improvements.
Refs: James O’Laverty, An Historical account of the Diocese of Down and Connor, Ancient and Modern (1878), ?