Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, BALLYKILBEG, CHURCH OF ST MALACHY (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYKILBEG, CHURCH OF ST MALACHY (RC)
Date: 1837
Nature: New church, replacing one of 1775. Consecrated 27 Oct 1837.
Refs: Catholic Directory (1838); James O’Laverty, An historical account of the Diocese of Down and Connor, Ancient and Modern (1878), ?.

Name: MCDONNELL, JOHN JOSEPH
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYKILBEG, CHURCH OF ST MALACHY (RC)
Date: 1919
Nature: Tenders invited for carrying out sundry imps. and adds., for Very Rev. William Dempsey, PP.
Refs: B 96, 5 Jun 1909, 687