Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, BALLYGALGET (PORTAFERRY), CHURCH OF ST PATRICK (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYGALGET (PORTAFERRY), CHURCH OF ST PATRICK (RC)
Date: 1835
Nature: Addition of aisle to church of 1784, for Rev. John Maguire, PP.
Refs: James O’Laverty, An historical account of the Diocese of Down and Connor, Ancient and Modern (1878), ?