Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, BALLELA (BANBRIDGE), CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLELA (BANBRIDGE), CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS (RC)
Date: 1846-49
Nature: Church of 1822 'reconditioned', 1846, and dedicated 20 May 1849. (In parish of Dromore).
Refs: E. Campbell, Ecclesiastical Buildings of the Diocese of Dromore (1940), 11

Name: BRENNAN, JOHN VALENTINE
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLELA (BANBRIDGE), CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS (RC)
Date: 1922
Nature: Alterations & improvements.
Refs: IB 64, 11 Mar 1922, 146. (Church demolished 1994)

Name: MCLEAN & FORTE
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLELA (BANBRIDGE), CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS (RC)
Date: 1950
Nature: Church renovated and raised in height; sanctuary reordered. For Fr. James Murney P.P. (Church demolished 1994.)
Refs: http://www.lisburn.com/churches/Lisburn-churches/dromore-parish-churches.htm (2008)