Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ANTRIM, DERRIAGHY (NEAR), CHURCH (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ANTRIM, DERRIAGHY (NEAR), CHURCH (RC)
Date: 1829
Nature: Church erected 1829 known as 'Rock Chapel' after nearby rock where mass was formerly celebrated. Still in use and recently redecorated in 1878.
Refs: James O’Laverty, An historical account of the Diocese of Down and Connor, Ancient and Modern (1878), ?