Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, HILLSBOROUGH, PARK STREET, QUAKER MEETING HOUSE

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, HILLSBOROUGH, PARK STREET, QUAKER MEETING HOUSE
Date: 1836
Nature: 4-bay hall, erected on site given by and at expense of Lord Hillsborough, after he had enclosed land on which meeting house of 1748 stood.
Refs: D.M. Butler, The Quaker Meeting Houses of Ireland (2004), 162-3(illus.)