||YOUNG & MACKENZIE
||CO. ANTRIM, BALLYCASTLE, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
||Enlargement, including addition of stone W front with Tudor Gothic door and and window above. Round tower type belfry at SW corner. New gallry and pews, modification of minister's platform. For Rev. John Jackson. Unexecuted plan for new 4-bay church with round tower, 1897.
Paul Harron, Architects of Ulster: Young & Mackenzie, a transformational provincial practice 1850-1960 (Ulster Architectural Heritage Society, 2016), 148(illus.),292(illus.)