Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, ARMAGH, MALL, SOVEREIGN'S HOUSE

Name: QUINN, JOHN *
Building: CO. ARMAGH, ARMAGH, MALL, SOVEREIGN'S HOUSE
Date: 1809
Nature: New house for Sovereign Arthur Irwin Kelly, 'traditionally the first house to be built on the Mall'. (Now Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum.)
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 129-130.

Name: QUIN, JOHN
Building: CO. ARMAGH, ARMAGH, MALL, SOVEREIGN'S HOUSE
Date: 1809-19
Nature: Designed by JQ possibly with Francis Johnston.
Refs: R. McKinstry, R. Oram, R. Weatherup, P. Wilson, The Buildings of Armagh (UAHS, 1992), 129-30