Selected: CO. TYRONE, SIXMILECROSS, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (CI)
|Building:||CO. TYRONE, SIXMILECROSS, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (CI)|
|Nature:||New church consecrated 4 Oct 1836. On site given by Lord Belmore, with £900 from Board of First Fruits. Tower added 1885. Church improved, 1909.|
J.B. Leslie, Armagh Clergy & Parishes (1911), 408; interior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013),130.