Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. WEXFORD, CAIM, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (RC)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. WEXFORD, CAIM, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (RC)
Date: 1859-1864
Nature: New church for Fr Thomas Hore in parish of Ballindaggin. Mr Justice Brenane contributed £500. Ded. Apr 1859. Opened 7 Sep 1864.
Refs: Wexford Independent, 27 Apr 1859,7 Sep 1864 (information kindly supplied by Conor O'Brien, Annacurra, Co. Wicklow);  Churches of the Diocese of Ferns (Booklink, 2004), 29(ILLUS.).