Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. TYRONE, CASTLEDERG, COURT HOUSE

Name: MCCURDY, JOHN
Building: CO. TYRONE, CASTLEDERG, COURT HOUSE
Date: 1863
Nature: To be erected as part of improvements to town by J.G. Smyly, QC, carried out by Mr Mullion, Omagh, and Mr W. Naught, Castlederg.
Refs: Undated, plans, elevations, sections in IAA, McCurdy & Mitchell Collection, 82/49.105; DB 5, 15 Feb 1863, 33