Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect to the Barrack Department, Dublin, from 1810 until 1823.(1) Henry Brownrigg appears in Pigot & Co.'s City of Dublin and Hibernian Provincial Directory (1824), 61, where his address is given as 1 Rathmines Road, Dublin. The will of Henry T. Brownrigg of Rathmines Road, dated 19 February 1831, is listed in the Eneclann Index of Irish Wills 1484-1858.(2)



References



(1) Gentleman's and Citizen's Almanack 1810-1823; IAA, Edward McParland files, Acc.2008/44, citing NA/SPO CSORP 1829/9067.
(2) Index of Irish Wills 1484-1858 (Eneclann CD-ROM), Document ID 8931.