Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Engineers, who, according to Casey, were responsible for rebuilding the old brewhouse at Guinness's Brewery in Dublin, with the existing but now disused Brewhouse no. 2 in 1875.(1)



References



(1) Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 649.


1 work entries listed in chronological order for ROSS & BAILY


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, JAMES'S STREET, ST JAMES'S GATE BREWERY (A. GUINNESS, SON & CO.)
Date: 1875
Nature: New brewhouse (No. 2), replacing original brewhouse.
Refs: Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 649.