O'NEILL & MCCARTHY
- Born: - Died: -
Short-lived architectural partnership formed in 1882 between JOHN O'NEILL and CHARLES JAMES MCCARTHY.& #160; The partnership appears to have been established after the death of JAMES JOSEPH MCCARTHY on 6 February 1882, when his son Charles James McCarthy inherited the practice, and to have been terminated by the death of John O'Neill on 1 May 1883.(1)
Address: 12 Westland Row, Dublin, 1883.
(1) See IB 24, 15 Sep 1882, 275, and Thom's Official Directory (1883), 1495.