Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Builder, of Bishop Street, Dublin, active in the first and second quarters of the nineteenth century.   In the directories for 1832 and 1833 he is also described as a timber merchant..  According to his fellow tradesmen, writing in 1834, he had had a 'very extensive' building business, employing ten men, but had given it up and was 'now Architect to Trinity College', employing about two men.  

Address:  10 Bishop Street, <=1803->=1811;  18 Bishop Street, <=1814->=1833.   



References

All information in this entry is from Wilson's Dublin directories and Royal Irish Academy, Haliday MS 4B 31.