Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Monumental sculptor, of 29 Great Brunswick Street,Dublin, active in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.   Louis frederick Harrison was a younger son of CHARLES WILLIAM HARRISON CHARLES WILLIAM HARRISON .   The 1911 census records that he was aged forty five, was a member of the Church  of Ireland, had married his wife Sarah Ellen in 1892 or 1893 and was the father of  two daughters, Gladys and Phyllis.(1) 

Address:  29 Great Brunswick Street, Dublin, <=1896- >=1911. 

See WORKS.



References



(1) http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/reels/nai000218966/ .
(2) Post Office Dublin Directory (1896).


4 work entries listed in chronological order for HARRISON, LOUIS FREDERICK *


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. KILDARE, MAUDLINS (NAAS), GRAVEYARD
Date: 1895
Nature: Marble memorial cross to the De Burgh family.
Refs: IB 37, 1 May 1895, 112.

Building: CO. CARLOW, TULLOW, CHURCH OF ST COLUMBA (CI)
Date: 1896
Nature: Celtic cross in graveyard erected in memory of late rector, Rev. John Drapes (d. 1896).
Refs: Irish Times, 13 Nov 1896

Building: CO. SLIGO, EASKEY, CEMETERY
Date: 1897
Nature: Monument to Capt. James Caulfield Beamish of polished grey granite.
Refs: IB 39, 1 Feb 1897, 23.

Building: CO. CAVAN, TEMPLEPORT, CHURCH OF ST PETER (CI)
Date: 1907p
Nature: Monument to Rev Joseph Rawlins (d.1907).
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 551.