Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Builder of the Market House at Dervock, Co. Antrim, in 1805, for George Macartney, first Earl Macartney.(1)



References



(1) C.E.B. Brett, Court Houses and Market Houses of the Province of Ulster (UAHS, 1973), 32.


1 work entries listed in chronological order for PEACOCK, - *


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. ANTRIM, DERVOCK, MARKET HOUSE
Date: 1805
Nature: Built by Peacock on site of earlier market house, for George Macartney, 1st Baron Macartney.
Refs: C.E.B. Brett, Court Houses and Market Houses of the Province of Ulster (UAHS, 1973), 32