- Born: - Died: -
Architect, of 106 Marlborough Street, Dublin, who exhibited architectural designs at the Royal Hibernian Academy between 1844 and 1846. The designs were for a club house (1844, no. 448), a villa (1845, no. 463), a Presbyterian church (1845, no. 468) and a monument (1846, no. 496). He is probably the Charles Toucher(sic), who was admitted to the Royal Dublin Society's School of Landscape and Ornament Drawing in 1841(1) and was presumably a grandson or other connection of the Norwegian-born seaman Richard Toutcher (1758-1841) who initiated the construction of Dun Laoghaire harbour.(2)
(1) Gitta Willemson, The Dublin Society Drawing Schools 1746-1876 (2000), 95.
(2) See John de Courcy Ireland, History of Dun Laoghaire Harbour (Dublin, 2001), 9-15.