Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Builder, of Dublin, active during the 1830s and early 1840s. Stedman is listed in Wilson's and the Post Office directories at 22 Anglesea Street from 1830 to 1831, and at premises on the corner of Gardiner Street and Talbot Street from 1833 until 1841 or later.(1) By 1844 a Mrs E. Stedman was running the building business from the same premises.(2)



References



(1) The street number in Gardiner Streetn is given as 75 in the directories from 1836 until 1844 but as 71 in 1847.
(2) Mrs Stedman disappears from the directories between 1847 and 1853.