Selected: SMITH, GEORGE 
Architect, of Dublin, active in the 1890s, also referred to as 'W. George Smith'. Three Dublin buildings - a new house and a new school - are attributable to him. He may possibly be the George Smith, 'clerk of works, T.C.D.', of 80 Manor Street, who is listed in the Post Office Dublin Directory for 1896, 1899 and 1900.
3 work entries listed in chronological order for SMITH, GEORGE 
Sort by date | Sort alphabetically
||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, ARBOUR HILL, NO. 046 (VICTORIA KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL)
||New school in red brick near Garrison Church, consisting of principal schoolroom, 40 x 20 ft, and classroom, 16 x 10 ft. Gallery at end of schooroom. FS laid 14 Apr 1890. Opened 25 Aug 1890. Contractor: B.W. Whyte.
IB 32, 15 Apr 1890, 98; Irish Times, 21 Apr,26 Aug 1890.