- Born: - Died: -
Builder, of Dublin, active in the 1830s and 1840s. By 1844 he was in partnership with a son. He has disappeared from the directories by 1853.
A Richard Sleator was admitted to the Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 26 June 1834 and a John M. Sleator on 25 April 1839. The latter also studied in the Schools of Modelling and of Landscape and Ornament, winning premiums in 1842 and 1843 and a medal in 1844. (1)
Addresses:(2) 129 Summerhill, 1835-1837; 4 Summer Street North, 1839; 33 Great Charles Street, 1841; 110 Summerhill, 1844; 111 Summerhill, 1847.
(1) MS. transcript from Royal Dublin Society minutes of School of Drawing in Architecture admissions and prizewinners (in IAA); Gitta Willemson, The Dublin Society Drawing Schools 1746-1876 (2000), 89.
(2) From Wilson's Dublin Directory, Pettigrew & Oulton's Dublin Almanac and the Post Office Dublin Directory.