Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter, of 9 Golden Lane, Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory for the years 1815 to 1821.   According to the recollection of his fellow tradesmen, writing in March 1834, he had had 'very extensive' trade, employing fifteen men.   His business had later declined, but he had nevertheless died 'comfortably off'.(1)





References



(1) Royal Irish Academy, Haliday MS 4B 31.