Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

According to the Georgian Society Records, No. 5 Molesworth Street, Dublin was built by Thomas Quin circa 1735.(1)



References



(1) Georgian Society Records IV, 99; two persons of this name are listed in N.P. Hardimen & M. Kennedy, A Directory of Dublin for the year 1738 (Dublin Corporation Public Libraries, 2000), 'Thomas Quinn, Fleet Street, at Captain Keane's' and 'Thomas Quin, apothecary, Werburgh Street'.