Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter, builder and 'importer of plate and window glass', of 4 Whitefriar Street, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory for 1836 and 1837 and simply as 'carpenter and builder' in the Post Office Directory for 1839. He may be the person of the same name who was admitted to the Royal Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 31 January 1828.(1)



References



(1) MS. transcript from Royal Dublin Society minutes of School of Drawing in Architecture admissions and prizewinners (in IAA).