Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect, of 5 St David's, North Circular Road, Dublin, who appears in the directories from 1853 onwards. In later directories, 1874-1900, he is designated 'Esq.' rather than architect. A person of the same name was admitted to the Royal Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 29 April 1847.(1)



References

All information in this entry not otherwise accounted for is from Thom's Directories 1863,1883; Post Office Directories 1853,1874,1875,1896,1900.

(1) MS. transcript of admissions to Royal Dublin Society School of Architectural Drawing in IAA.