Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

'CE'. W.J. McKeown was the architect of a masonic hall at Gilford, Co. Down, opened in 1888.(1)





References



(1) IB 30, 15 Jun 1888, 168.


1 work entries listed in chronological order for MCKEOWN, W.J.


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. DOWN, GILFORD, MASONIC HALL
Date: 1888
Nature: New hall opened on site donated by H.D. McMaster, JP.
Refs: IB 30, 15 Jun 1888, 168