Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and builder, of Jervis Street, Dublin. 'R. McConnell & Co.' first appears in the directories in 1835 with an address at 34 Jervis Street, which remains unchanged until at least 1844. By 1847 the address has changed to - or been renumbered as - 36 Jervis Street. Robert McConnell continues to be named at this address until at least 1857, but has disappeared from the directories by 1863.



References

Information from Wilson's Dublin Directory for 1835-1837, Post Office Directory for 1839, 1844, 1853, 1857, and Pettigrew & Oulton's Dublin Almanac for 1847.