Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Engineer with the Office of Public Works. Patrick McCluskey joined the staff in 1927 and was assistant chief engineer from 1961 until his death on 17 April 1968.(1) Perhaps the same person as Patrick Joseph McCluskey, who obtained the BSc and BE degrees from University College Dublin in 1926 and appears to have been a son of Nicholas McCluskey, hairdresser, of 27 Bolton Street, Dublin.(2)



References



(1) Information from notice of his death in Oibre 6 (1968), 2, which is illustrated with a portrait photograph.
(2) University College Dublin Register of Graduates (1946), 117.