- Born: - Died: -
Architect and builder, of Limerick. On 6 March 1821 Timothy Mackey, architect, was paid £4-14s for repairs to the Park Bridge over the Abbey River in Limerick.(1) Mackey, who is listed in Pigot & Co.'s City of Dublin and Hibernian Provincial Directory (1824) as a builder in Lock Quay, Limerick,(2) is presumably the Mr Mackey who was architect of additions to Limerick City Gaol with NICHOLAS HANNAN circa 1826.(3)
(1) City of Limerick Grand Jury returns, 6 March 1821 (information from Brian de Breffny, 1988).
(2) p. 287.
(3) NA/SPO AAB 588 944 (IAA, Edward McParland files, Acc. 2008/44).
2 work entries listed in chronological order for MACKEY, TIMOTHY
|Building:||CO. LIMERICK, LIMERICK, ATHLUNKARD BRIDGE (OLD)|
|Nature:||TM paid £4-14s for repairs to same for City of Limerick Grand Jury.|
|Refs:||City of Limerick Grand Jury returns, 6 March 1821 (information from Brian de Breffny, 1988).|
|Building:||CO. LIMERICK, LIMERICK, ST AUGUSTINE PLACE, CITY GAOL|
|Nature:||'Mr Mackey' & Nicholas Hannan architects of additions.|
|Refs:||NA/SPO AAB 588 944 (IAA, Edward McParland files, Acc.2008/44)|