Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect(?), of 3 Drumcondra Road Upper, Dublin, who was elected an associate of the RIAI on 20 April 1871.(1) The previous year a short article by Law arguing in favour of replacing the box pews at St George's Church, Hardwicke Place, Dublin, with open benches had been published in the Irish Builder.(2)



References



(1) RIAI minutes, 5 Jan,16 Feb,20 Apr 1871, 153,246,249; IB 13, 15 Feb 1871, 49,111.
(2) IB 12, 1 Mar 1870, 52.