Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect, of Belfast, active from the 1930s until the 1960s. In 1935 he collaborated with ANTHONY FREDERICK LUCY  ANTHONY FREDERICK LUCY on the design of St James's Parochial Hall on the Antrim Road, Belfast.(1)

Address: 4 Shaftesbury Square, Belfast, 1957.(2)

See WORKS.



References



(1) IB 77, 28 Dec 1935, 1178.
(2) IB 99, 24 Aug 1957, 675


6 work entries listed in chronological order for LAMONT, E.P.


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, ANTRIM ROAD, ST JAMES'S PARISH HALL
Date: 1935
Nature: New hall to seat 450 to be built to designs by A.F. Lucy and E.P.Lamont on restricted site. (But built to designs by Young & Mackenzie instead?)
Refs: IB 77, 28 Dec 1935, 1178

Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, CAVEHILL ROAD, SHOP & HOUSE
Date: 1936
Nature: By 'E. Lamont'.
Refs: IB 78, 12 Dec 1936, 1131

Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, SUNNINGDALE PARK (NEW STREET OFF), HOUSE
Date: 1937
Nature: -
Refs: IB 79, 6 Feb 1937, 126

Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, OLDPARK ROAD, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
Date: 1956a;1963
Nature: New church. FS laid 1 May 1954Finished by 1956. Builder: D. McCune & Son, Belfast. Hall added 1963.
Refs: IB 98, 28 Jul 1956, 693; 105, 30 Mar 1963, 233;  Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013),  217(illus.).

Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, ANTRIM ROAD, ST JAMES'S PARISH HALL
Date: 1957
Nature: Reconstruction. Opened Nov 1959. £30,000. Builder: Lindsay Bros.
Refs: IB 99, 24 Aug,14 Nov 1957, 675,839; 100, 9 Jan 1960, 15

Building: CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, LISBURN ROAD, HOTEL
Date: 1961
Nature: New. Builder: S. McIlvenna & Son.
Refs: IB 103, 21 Jun 1961, 507