Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Assistant county engineer for the South Riding of Co. Tipperary from circa 1921 until 1948. According to the 1911 census, Michael J. Kirby , a son of JOHN B. KIRBY JOHN B. KIRBY , was born in Co. Tipperary in 1887 or 1888.  In the household census return, he is described by his father as 'engineering assistant'.

Association of Municipal & County Engineers: admitted member, 1 October 1921.(1)

Address: James'sStreet, Tipperary, <=1911->=1923.(2)

See WORKS



References

Information from the 1911 census of Ireland, http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/ (last visited Nov 2009) and fromThoms's directories unless otherwise indicated.

(1) IB 63, 22 Oct 1921, 701.
(2) IB 65, 28 Jul 1923, 589.


1 work entries listed in chronological order for KIRBY, MICHAEL J.


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, ST MICHAEL STREET, WILLIAM ALLEN
Date: 1923
Nature: New. Tenders invited.
Refs: IB 65, 28 Jul 1923, 589