- Born: - Died: -
William Keville was admitted to the Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 1 February 1821. He is presumably the same person as the 'William B. Keville' who was awarded premiums for four consecutive years, on 8 December 1825, 14 December 1826, 6 December 1827 and 18 December 1828. It is just possible that after these successes he set up as a drawing master himself rather than as an architect or builder; the directories between 1839 and 1844 list a William Richard Keville who had a drawing academy at 11 Park Street East. He does not appear Pettigrew and Oulton's Dublin Almanac for 1847.