KENNEDY, JAMES 
- Born: - Died: -
'CE' who designed a dispensary and doctor's residence at Kinnitty, Co. Offaly, for the Board of Guardians of Parsonstown Union in 1897.(1) Perhaps the same person as JAMES KENNEDY  and as the 'Mr James Kennedy, C.E., J.P.' who designed the new cemetery for Roscrea at Dungar, Co. Offaly, in 1894.(2)
(1) IB 39, 1 May 1897, 51.
(2) Irish Times, 26 Mar 1894.
2 work entries listed in chronological order for KENNEDY, JAMES 
|Building:||CO. OFFALY, DUNGAR (ROSCREA), CEMETERY|
|Nature:||New cemetery for Catholics and Protestants on land presented by W.P.H. Lloyd-Vaughan, JP, 'picturesquely situated at the southerly corner of the donor's King's County estate, of which the noble mansion and demesne of Golden Grove form the centre'. Architect 'Mr James Kennedy, C.E., J.P.' Opened Mar 1894.
Irish Times, 26 Mar 1894.
|Building:||CO. OFFALY, KINNITTY, DISPENSARY & DOCTOR'S RESIDENCE|
|Nature:||About to be erected, for Board of Guardians of Parsonstown Union.|
|Refs:||IB 39, 1 May 1897, 51.|