Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect of the court house at Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim, 1779.(1)





References



(1) C.E.B. Brett, Court Houses and Market Houses of the Province of Ulster (UAHS, 1973), 27(illus.),29, citing S. McSkimin, History and Antiquities of Carrickfergus, 2nd edition, 1823?, 134,137.


1 work entries listed in chronological order for DREW, RICHARD


Sort by date | Sort alphabetically


Building: CO. ANTRIM, CARRICKFERGUS, COURT HOUSE
Date: 1777-79
Nature: New court house. Foundations laid 1777. Completed 1779.
Refs: G.N. Wright, Tours in Ireland (1823), ?; C.E.B. Brett, Court Houses and Market Houses of the Province of Ulster (UAHS, 1973), 27(illus.),29 (citing S. McSkimin, History and Antiquities of Carrickfergus, 2nd edition, 1823?, 134,137); Sheela Speers, Under the Big Lamp(1989), 25(illus.).