Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architects of Mullingar, Co.Westmeath, and 116 Grafton St, Dublin,(1) who produced specifications for building labourers' cottages and 'a dwelling house for a small farmer' on the estate of the Earl of Longford in July 1868.(2)





References



(1) In the collection of Thomas Pakenham, Tullynally; see Tullynally Collection list in IAA,no P27.
(2) Their names do not appear under 116 Grafton St in either Thom's Directory for 1863 or the Post Office Directory for 1874.