Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Engineer. James Connell was working for McNally & Co, East Wall, Dublin, in 1942.(1) He was appointed temporary chief engineer of Co. Sligo in 1948, when he was described as being of Trim, Co. Meath.(2)

ICEI: elected associate member, 3 Dec 1934.(3)



References



(1) ICEI Membership list, June 1942.
(2) IB 90, 6 Mar 1948, 172.
(3) TICEI 61 (1935), 72.